Salesflo has issued this Global Data Protection and Privacy Statement to describe how we handle personal information that you may provide to us for your use of our SaaS solutions, as specified below.
We respect the privacy of individuals and are committed to handling personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable law. This Notice sets out the personal information that we collect and process about you, the purposes of the processing and the rights that you have in connection with it.
If you are in any doubt regarding the applicable standards, or have any comments or questions about this Notice, please contact us at the contact details below.
2. The Types of Personal Information We Collect
We may require basic information which identifies you as an individual (“Personal Information”), such as your name, email address and phone number, in order to transact business with you, on behalf of the company you work for, as our customer. We will only use such Personal Information for the purposes of providing information which you have requested, fulfilling business transactions, or for other purposes set out in this Notice.
Rocket may also collect Personal Information indirectly from third parties, such as our business partners, or members of your Community.
We may collect the following information, depending on the SaaS application being used:
• Name: first name and last name
• Job title or description
• Company or organization name
• Company address, including country
• Contact information including email address and telephone number(s)
• User names (account alias) and passwords according to the SaaS product specifications to allow users to login and use the SaaS product
• ENGDAT (Engineering Data Message) routing address for OFTP (Odette File Transfer Protocol) based file exchanges
• Time zone and date/time preferences for SaaS product usage
• IT information required to provide access to systems and networks such as IP addresses, log files and login information, encryption generation keys
• Information pertinent to fulfilling business transactions on a customer’s behalf, such as files uploaded by a user to a SaaS product to be processed by the application’s functionality, system generated emails
• Meta Data, such as logs, for usage information and activity logs, with identifying characteristics such as creator or author of a transaction, names of individuals who have accessed or downloaded file(s), the time file(s) were accessed or downloaded, IP addresses of users.
• SaaS product administration activity such as adding and deactivating users, management of the generation of encryption keys
We do not collect sensitive information such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, or data concerning health or sexual orientation.
3. Purposes for Processing Personal Information
3.1 Business Transactions with Customers
We process Personal Information through Salesflo’s global IT systems, which include tools and systems that help us to administer customer accounts, orders and business transactions and share information across Salesflo, and with related corporate entities. This includes transferring Personal Information to our servers.
3.2 SaaS Products
You may provide Personal Information to Salesflo through our “registration” page, by processing orders, or by participating in a Community, in order to use the SaaS products which run on Salesflo’s multi-tenant SaaS platforms, or as standalone single tenant instances as follows:
• Salesflo Core
• Salesflo Sight
• Salesflo Pulse
• Salesflo Engage
• companies, with specific versions and instances, in the US and the EU.
We may make use of Personal Information that we collect to help us administer the SaaS products and platforms:
• To analyze system usage to help maintain the operational system
• To enable you to access customer support portals or to provide customer support services to you
• To optimize system operation based on usage and enable future product development and improvements
• To enable our compliance with export control and other laws and regulations
The Internet is a global environment and using the Internet to collect and process data can involve the transmission of data on an international basis. By using our SaaS products and communicating electronically through the SaaS products, you acknowledge our processing of data in this way.
The SaaS products allow users to send documents and communicate with other users. Salesflo is not responsible for the data protection or privacy practices or the content of other users’ sites. When your communications leave our platforms, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Notice. You should review the data protection and privacy statements applicable to such sites.
If you do not wish us to make use of your Personal Information in this way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.3 Other legitimate business purposes
We may also collect and use Personal Information when it is necessary for other legitimate purposes, such as to help us conduct our business more effectively and efficiently, for example, for general IT resourcing on a global level and information security/management.
3.4 Legal purposes
We also may use your personal information where we consider it necessary for complying with laws and regulations, or to exercise or defend the legal rights of Salesflo.
4. Who We Share Your Personal Information With
4.1 Within Salesflo
Employees and agents of Salesflo may be given access to Personal Information which we collect, but their use will be limited to the performance of their duties and the reason for processing. Our employees, contractors and agents who have access to your Personal Information are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any other purposes.
4.2 Business Partners and Service Providers
Salesflo will never sell, rent or disclose to unaffiliated third parties your Personal Information unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. When we permit a third party to access Personal Information, we will implement appropriate measures to ensure the information is used in a manner consistent with this Notice and that the security and confidentiality of the information is maintained.
Salesflo discloses the Personal Information it collects to the following third parties:
• Business partners for the purposes of providing services, support and products to customers
• Third parties where disclosure is required or authorized by law
• Service Providers who provide business services to us. We do so on a “need to know basis” and in accordance with applicable data privacy law.
4.3 Lawful Grounds
We may disclose Personal Information to third parties on other lawful grounds, including:
• To comply with our legal obligations, regulation or contract, or to respond to an administrative or judicial process
• In response to lawful requests by public authorities (including for national security or law enforcement purposes)
• If necessary to exercise or defend against potential, threatened or actual litigation
• If necessary to protect the vital interests of another person
• In connection with the sale, assignment or other transfer of all or part of our business, or
• With your consent.
5. Controlling Your Personal Information
You can request correction, update and deletion of your Personal Information via e-mail sent to email@example.com, and we will use reasonable efforts to contact you regarding your request. To update or delete your Personal Information or correct an inaccuracy, we may ask you to verify your identity and cooperate with us in our effort.
6. Data Retention
Personal Information will be retained no longer than necessary in relation to the business purposes for which such Personal Information is provided and to fulfill legal requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place appropriate technical, physical and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Notice, or wish to make a complaint about our data handling practices, you may contact:
Salesflo Pvt Ltd
23 Leonie Hill, unit 18-01 Leonie Gardens, Singapore 239224
Salesflo Pvt Ltd
50C, Main Kh-e-Shahbaz, DHA Phase 6, Karachi, Pakistan
We will investigate any complaints received in writing and do our best to resolve them with you as soon as possible.