Live data analytics, improved visibility and retail insights, help Salesflo boost client’s productivity and effectiveness in the field helping focus on activities that really matter.
Promotion & Claims Automation
Salesflo provides flexibility to run any type of trade promotion in the ecosystem.
The associated claims are automated with checks and balances in place.
The client gets full control of budgeting in promotions and the ability to run multi layered promotions without any hassle.
Step Into Our
Fast, Fun & Frugal
Salesflo helps brands and retailers drive revenue through its innovative marketing strategies and digital solutions. There are standards set by Salesflo’s product development team, both, to reformulate existing offerings tailored to clients’ requirements and to guide the development and usage of the software deployed.
Efficient Journey Planning
To thrive in the future, routes for BDOs are planned ahead of their automated journey schedules in order to seize potential opportunities and ensure all assigned stores are serviced. This allows order-bookers to tap more stores and plan their day accordingly whilst improving their daily operations.
On-Demand Analytics for Insight Reports
Salesflo leads the way forward for businesses that call out for a new mandate. For that we tailor dashboards in accordance with the company’s requirements, respectively.
The KPIs that determine dashboards encompass operational sales team execution and sales & target achievement that provide real-time reporting to govern data. With the integration of unified view of dashboards that Salesflo facilitates, manual efforts have greatly dipped resulting in operational efficiencies.
Promotion & Claim Automation
Salesflo aims at boosting customer’s operational agility and accelerating efficiencies. With the establishment of a centralized model for claims management (claimable or non-claimable promotions) claimable expenses are later verified and approved off by a designated resource following a standardized procedure. This has therefore helped organizations eliminate manual documentation of the claims.
Earlier the information tracked and recorded between teams and geographies were inconsistent which called for a modern solution. In order to manage end-to-end asset management, Salesflo facilitated its customers with the option to reduce manual efforts by scanning the asset via barcodes directly, for which standardized guidelines were automated.
Deliveryman Application & Store Navigation
With Salesflo Core, as orders are synced and updated on-the-go, deliverymen collect the required stock items from the distributors and deliver them at all the listed stores that are using the same app.
Master & Sub Dist. Distribution Module
With MD SD module you have outlet level KPI visibility even for the sub-distributors, making sales forecasting and stock replenishment management far more accurate.
Multi-Tier Advance Pricing
This feature offers you the flexibility to make adjustments to the following:
- Customer Type
- Channel Level Pricing
Doing this within the same instance reduces duplication in effort whilst making aggregation and reporting of data much easier.
Batch Code Management
This component grants users central control over distributor’s inventory and helps them ascertain stock visibility of the products sold at outlet level, making traceability and recall exercises a walk in the park.
App & Web
Vendor Managed Inventory / VMI / DBRS
Salesflo’s Demand Based Replenishment System (DBRS) suggests primary orders for distributions ensuring consistent supply of products from principle to distributors.
The DBRS processes previous sales trends, current inventory levels, seasonality, set product wise stock norms and current targets to suggest optimized orders that ensure business continuity while maintaining required stock norms.
- Optimized salesforce effectiveness by increasing store footprint from 60% to 90%
- This resulted in enhanced market penetration, facilitating sales performance & LPPC
- Accelerated shifts in customer interactions through digital channels as salesforce in-field time advances to 2.5-3 hours on average.
- Salesflo has leveraged market engagement by almost 2+ hours on an average over a time-span of 6 months
- Introduction of Work with Module
- Must Have and MOQ by SKU
Distribution Claims Automation
- Putting challenge into perspective: Distributor claims mandated manual documentation, often resulting in a recorded loss of nearly 30+ days of working capital
- Solution: Introduction of Distributor Claim Automation Module
- Results: Settlement of claims effectively within 2 days, resulting in data transparency and a marked 10% improvement in distributor working capital
Delivery Vehicle Load Optimization
- Challenge: Surging costs for milk transportation from distribution points to retail stores
- Solution: Using GIS (geographic information system) Capabilities & AI enabled dynamic module for improved route plans and better productivity.
- Result: $500K annual savings on investment of $50K, (10X) savings against investment