Our Tech Stack
Powering the epitome of creativity
What sets us apart
Powered by AWS Cloud
Our Trailblazer Team
Our 52 AWS certified, high-performing and young leaders dedicate their skills to uphold our business values. With strong team dynamics, collectively negotiating challenges and tackling
obstacles, our team strives towards the future of this organization.
Data & Insights
Data Lake provides the ability to extract more data from multiple sources in less time, while allowing Salesflo users to collaborate and analyze data accordingly.
- Lightning-Fast Live Analytics on Big Data
- Capacity of 100+TB of data from any source
- Scale on demand performance
- Industry standard security
Our Service Approach
This is how Salesflo makes it easy for every internal team to spin up a service desk:
- Services offered through a simple, intuitive portal
- Firm SLA policies are implemented to help navigate deadlines based on response time/service request category
- Requests are resolved by priority; automated escalation rules set in place to notify our team and prevent SLA breaches
Introducing Innovative Imperatives
Salesflo offers data integration with both cloud data services or on-premise data services. It seamlessly delivers secure, trusted and accessible data to accelerate your business-related decisions by leveraging custom-built data connectors for Oracle, SAP, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Apache Hadoop, and some additional mitigations using industry standard Data Migration Services.
Salesflo Powered by AWS Cloud using Well Architected Framework
Salesflo’s AWS Well-Architected Framework helps cloud architects build the most secure, high-performing, resilient and efficient infrastructure possible for their applications.
- Being ISO-27001 certified, we ensure information security and primary protection against corruption.
- All services are designed to be the best-in-class, without compromising on performance, scale, or cost when using them.
- With our state-of-the-art technology, using Amazon S3, we make it easy for you to combine, move and replicate data across multiple data stores and your data lake.